Here are five things you need to know about the Fiat 500. Introduced in 2007, it’s making a big splash in car circles. It’s a riff on the Fiat 600, like the one in the above illustration, that was popular in the 1950s.
1. A special Gucci edition will be unveiled during New York’s Fashion week September. For details, click HERE.
2. People are so nuts about this car, there’s a forum devoted to this model alone.
3. There are Fiat clubs all over the U.S. There’s something about the Fiat that makes its owners proud, passionate. Look for local chapters on Facebook and Twitter.
4. There is an informative online magazine devoted to all things Fiat 500. It’s a bit technical, but it will keep you on top of Fiat news and happenings if you read it.
5. You can rent a Fiat in the U.S., at least in the New York and New Jersey areas. More locations coming soon. For details, click HERE. As they say, You’ve seen it on TV, in movies and at car shows. Now, you have the chance to rent the brand new, redesigned 2012 FIAT 500 PRIMA EDIZIONE.
Yours in Italy,