Italy Travel Guide
Italy has become one of the world’s most popular tourist destinations. Just browse our Italy travel guide and you’ll understand why. Our Italian vacations give you a first-hand look at this marvellous country so you can see its many wonders for yourself.
Italian Travel can include an extensive variety of exciting and educational experiences, from hiking through archaeological ruins and browsing the exhibits of some of the world’s best museums to skiing the backcountry in the Dolomites or swimming off the coast of Sardinia. An Italian vacation can mean a five-star meal in Milan or an authentic Italian feast served in a Tuscan villa. As you read through our Italy travel guide we might introduce you to the beauty of Venice’s canals or the ruggedness of the Amalfi Coast. The sky’s the limit!
Wherever you choose to go in Italy, you can be sure that your vacation in Italy will be like no other. At Tour Italy Now, we guarantee you a look at the very best of Italy, from her vibrant cities to small towns where the scent of Italian delicacies fills the air. If you prefer, we’ll custom design your tour to your wishes, so that you can be your own tour guide… with our travel experts providing all the knowledge and guidance you’ll need along the way.
Each Chapter in our Travelers Guide to Italy will give you insight and inspiration for your own vacation. You’ll also find valuable tips and recommendations that will help smooth the way as you travel the country. Spend some time browsing through each chapter to discover all the things you most want to experience during your Trip to Italy.
- About Italy – All the things you need to know about Italy, its people and culture. Use this Chapter to get to know your destination
- Italian Cities Learn about Italy’s greatest cities – what to see, what to do and where to find all those hidden treasures.
- Regions of Italy Wander through each of the regions in Italy to discover a land of fascinating contrasts.
- Virtual Tours of Italy For those who would rather experience a snapshot of Italy than read about it – Take a virtual tour by video!
- Articles about Italy You’ll find everything here, from straightforward travel tips to history, food, shopping and home buying.
- Getting around in Italy – Transportation tips to make sure you get where you need to go during your trip to Italy.
- Weather In Italy Learn all the little tricks that the locals know about the weather and stop worrying about being in the wrong place at the wrong time during your Italian trip.
- Dining in Italy Food is at the heart of Italian life. It’s not all pasta and pizza – let us show you why as we teach you about eating out in Italy
- Shopping in Italy Some of the world’s most famous brands and fashion houses have their home here – from Prada to Gucci, to the mighty Ferrari. If shopping is your favorite pastime, Italy is the perfect destination for you!
- Events in Italy Events are BIG in Italy! Steeped in tradition or dripping with color and sound. Time your Italian trip to coincide with your favorite events.
- Do’s and Don’ts When Visiting Italy The best tips are sometimes the ones that help you avoid the pitfalls of traveling in a strange country. Make sure you read this one before you leave!
- Italian Opera Houses Italy is the perfect place for lovers of Opera to spend a vacation. Follow the Opera trail or take a specialty tour to walk in the Footsteps of the famed Andrea Bocelli.
- Italian Music Events and Festivals There is more to Italian music than opera. Catch a glimpse of the best this country has to offer for travelers who love music.
- Italian Tourist Boards Pay special attention to this chapter – all the information you need to access the best tourist information across Italy.
- Italian Villa Rentals If you plan to spend time relaxing in an Italian villa, this chapter is a must read. Don’t do it all yourself though – the travel experts at Tour Italy Now can arrange it all for you.
- Planning a Wedding in Italy Whether a traditional service at the Vatican or a beach wedding in Sardinia, you can have the Italian wedding that you’ve dreamed of and we can arrange it for you.
- Your Honeymoon in Italy You won’t find a honeymoon destination more steeped in romance.
- Francesco Castiglione Discover the music of multitalented musician Francesco Castiglione.
- Italy Travel Newsletters Browse through our regular newsletters for travelers to Italy.
For more information or to book your tour to Italy, call us at 800.955.4418!